Sports betting in Idaho is, at the time of writing, not legal. There are no options for online sports betting nor are there casinos that take bets within a land-based sports betting section. However, if you are based in Idaho, there are ways that you’re able to bet on sports without breaking the law.
As with most US states, the laws around sports betting do not include offshore sportsbooks, meaning that you are able to sign up and wager with these brands without facing criminal charges. Throughout this article, we will go into more information regarding Idaho sports betting along with a look at what we think are the best betting options for people in Idaho.
Sportsbooks in Your State
- Many Believe Joel Embiid Will Seek Trade
- 76ers star James Harden to NBA investigators: ‘Daryl Morey told me I would be traded after opting in’
- Rookie Maxwell Lewis still can’t believe he’s part of the Lakers roster: ‘It’s surreal to be part of this team’
- Thunder waive former Rockets forward Usman Garuba
- Stephen Curry says he’s the best point guard in NBA history, but praises Magic Johnson