Best NHL Betting Apps: Common Examples of Team Prop Bets
- Which team will score more points?
- Which team will score first/next?
- How many goals will be scored in the first/second/third period?
- No goals in first/second/third period
Best NHL Betting Apps: Common Examples of Player Prop Bets
- Most goals in a game
- The first player to score in the game, or period one/two/three
- Will player X score next/in the game (Yes/No)
- Will there be a fight between player X and player Y? (Yes/No)
- Next player to assist
- The first player to score 100 points in a season
- Number of saves by a goalie (over/under)
- Number of shots taken
- The number of fouls committed
Prop markets will be open at all the best NHL betting apps for the regular season and playoff games. But some of these sportsbooks do serve up more options than others.
BetUS is our personal favorite when it comes to the prop betting market, broadcasting practically all of the props just mentioned in bullet points, and upping the options further for NHL live betting and even more so during the playoffs and Stanley Cup series.