Legalized Kentucky sports betting bill HB 606, unfortunately, failed in the house to be put to the senate in 2022. However, there is optimism that 2023 might be the year sports betting is legalized with the new bill HB 1o6 being introduced at the beginning of 2023.
Despite being home to world-class sports events like the Kentucky Derby, state sports gambling in the Bluegrass State is still illegal. So instead, Kentuckians can turn to the top-rated offshore sportsbooks listed in this article. We break down all the essential sports wagering for Kentucky residents and some winning sports betting strategies.
Sportsbooks in Your State
- Many Believe Joel Embiid Will Seek Trade
- 76ers star James Harden to NBA investigators: ‘Daryl Morey told me I would be traded after opting in’
- Rookie Maxwell Lewis still can’t believe he’s part of the Lakers roster: ‘It’s surreal to be part of this team’
- Thunder waive former Rockets forward Usman Garuba
- Stephen Curry says he’s the best point guard in NBA history, but praises Magic Johnson